Sugar Daddie TV Commercial - production and media buying
There are six questions that need to be answered when looking at the Brand Advertising Strategy.
1) Who Do We want to sell to? (Target)
2) What are we selling? (Benefit)
3) Why should they believe us? (Reason to Believe)
4) What do we want the Advertising to do? (Brand Strategy)
5) What do we want people to do? (Desired Response)
6) What's the long range feeling? (Brand DNA)
How does this relate to the Advertising Creative Brief?
1) Why Are We Advertising? - 4 and 5
2) What's the Consumer Problem We are Addressing? - 1
3) Who are you talking to? - 1
4) Consumer Insights - 1
5) What does our Consumer think now? - 1
6) What do you want your consumer to do? - 4 and 5
7) What should we tell them? - 2 and 6
8) Why should they believe us? - 3
9) Brand Positioning Statement - 3
10) Tone and Manner - 6
11) Media Options - 4
12) Mandatories - 6
Taking the creative brief is the first step to getting onto TV.